Frequently Asked Questions
- To arrange an appointment in Manhattan, please call (212) 289-0700.
- To arrange an appointment in Queens, please call (718) 204-0548.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
- In the event that you need emergency care, one of our physicians is always available and on call.
- All of your health insurance cards
- Physician referrals
- If applicable, please bring prior X-rays, MRI studies, or previous operative notes.
- Please complete the patient information forms and bring them to your appointment.
- Workers Compensation / No Fault cases: Please bring all appropriate paper work to prevent delays.
- Manhattan office: 86th and Lexington – 4, 5 & 6 lines.
- Queens office: 3oth Avenue and Grand Avenue – N & W lines.
Who needs to complete the patient information forms?
If this is your first time visiting our office, or have not been seen by one of our physicians for more than 2 years, please complete the necessary patient information forms.
- FORM 1: Patient demographic information Form
- FORM 2: Health Questioner Form
- FORM 3: HIPPA Privacy Notice Form
Will you file a claim with my insurance company, or is that my responsibility?
If we are under contract with your insurance company, we will collect the co-payment at the time of your visit and submit the claim for you. If we do not currently participate in your health insurance plan, we are likely out-of-network providers. Please call our billing department at 212-289-0700 to discuss your particular insurance plan’s benefits.
How are emergencies handled after office hours and on the weekends?
Our physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays. Call our main number in Manhattan (212-289-0700) and in Queens (718) 204-0548, for assistance anytime.
- Manhattan: There are parking lots on 87th Street between Lexington Avenue and Park Avenue.
- Queens: There is metered parking and alternate side-of-the-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Please allow extra time before your appointment to find a parking space.
- Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens